Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Wednesday, January 30, 2013

our freaking featured guest designer for february 2013!!!!

So excited to have Diana Fisher this month as our featured guest designer.  I met Diana when I used to play her AWESOME sketch challenge Sketchy Thursdays.  Broke my heart when she closed the blog - but I am so happy to still see her and her work around at places that I hang out.  She is a wonderful  designer, and has been a member of many prestigious design teams. I know you ladies will welcome her warmly, and be greatly inspired by her reveals here this month!




HI! I'm Diana Fisher and I am so excited to be guesting here for February. I have "known" Anne for a few years, back when I hosted Sketchy Thursdays, and I was thrilled when she asked me to play along here for February.

You may already know me from my design team spots on Pink Paislee, Imaginisce, Ormolu or Samantha Walker. I am also a blog coordinator for Scrapbook Circle and a DT member for Cocoa Daisy. You can also find me as a contributor to PaperHaus Magazine or on the Paper Issues team.

When I'm not scrapbooking I am the publisher for NextStepU Magazine — an education company that helps high school students prepare with their choices after graduation. I've been married to my husband for the past 8 years and we have a son who is six years old. My boys are often the subject for my scrapbook pages.

All of this keeps me busy and sane at the same time. I don't like to sit still and a constant stream of creativity keeps me going. You can visit my blog at http://designbydiana.blogspot.com. Thanks again to Anne for having me here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana! How cool you're our next guest designer!! Can't wait to see what you'll create for Anne's challenges but I'm sure it will be fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to be here for February! Thanks for having me, Anne!!

    Hi Monique! :)

    ReplyDelete