Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Saturday, October 1, 2016

october 2016 challenge ...

October challenge is:

Dream - where you dream of going, what you dream of becoming, a daydream, an old dream, or about literal dreams - nightmares, unusual ones, a photo of a child or adult sleeping.
Play along with any other challenge you want to join in with your entry for this blog :).

You are welcome to scrapbook pages of any size, or to art journal, paint, create cards, mixed media, or off-the-page work.  Whatever medium you prefer to use - USE IT!!

This month's winner will be receiving a some lovely die-cuts and embellishments :)

We have a LOVELY Guest Designer with us this month:


 

I was so excited to be invited to Guest Design for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - I love the prompts to get me going!

My name's Michelle Henderson, and I'm a Kiwi living in Christchurch, New Zealand. Our beautiful city was hit by an earthquake a while ago, and scrapping really became my therapy! Our buildings are being rebuilt now, stronger and better than ever, and our people have become so resilient because of it.

I started scrapping when my second daughter was born, and she's now nearly Sweet Sixteen, so I've seen a few style changes over the years...and of course my style has changed and adapted as I go along too. At the moment I find it hard to do a page without some sort of mixed media, I love getting my hands dirty. And the product that always makes it on to my pages at the moment are the Nuvo Crystal Drops - they're so versatile!

Drop in and visit me at my blog - https://artscrapz.blogspot.co.nz/ any time!

Michelle's gorgeous design:

 

 Here is what our design team did for us this month:


Busy creating







Can't wait to see what you are dreaming!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Michelle, your layout is beautiful ! really love everyone's take on the challenge
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this prompt. Can't wait to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All done

    http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/5740743/-1/0/0.html

    ReplyDelete